Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Already a slacker!

Well, I was a little afraid I would be bad at this blogging business...and apparantly I am! I had high hopes of updating with pictures and news but I let about 5 months slide with nothing! Just to get everyone a little caught up...here is a picture update on my life in the new year (can I even call 2009 new anymore??)

celebrating the New Year in Charlotte with that hot husband of mine!

a beautiful January day at the park

my wonderful college roomies came to visit!

at Windy Gap with the Richardsons and Hams

celebrating Drew's 1/2 birthday

zoo with Annie and Ruth Louise

baby shower for Sara...hurry up and get here Avery!


Mmmm...squash!

latest family photo

That's a quick update on life with the Eckstroms! Here's hoping I become a more faithful blogger!

2 comments:

reddchurch said...

yay! i love it! keep the pics coming! how is drew liking baby food?

Sara and Wade said...

Seriously, Avery needs to get here! But, I'm getting kind of nervous about everything now - please pray for calmness and confidence to come quickly too :) I'll see you on Tuesday, at the latest!!