Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drew's First Birthday!

I cannot believe my baby boy is ONE! Everyone told me that the time flies by but seriously...I thought they were all being kind of cheesy. I'm such a believer now!
Saturday was the big day and we celebrated Drew with a party with friends and family.
Here's some pics from the day...

Uncle Brad got Drew this tuxedo to wear on his big day - complete with cumberbund and bowtie! Doesn't he look handsome?


This is Drew's latest face. I think he is doing the Blue Steel face from Zoolander.

Check out the cake and cupcakes my amazing mom made!

Singing Happy Birthday to the little guy.


I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed that Drew wasn't that interested in sugar and frosting....


Opening gifts/playing with paper. Thank goodness for Archie and Connie Anne who really stepped up to the plate and opened presents for us!


Our only successful family picture from the day. Don't we all look exhausted?! Happy, but exhausted!
And lets just take a little trip down memory lane. Here we are a year ago - August 1, 2008!
Happy birthday baby boy! You bless me in so many ways and I'm so grateful you are my boy! What an amazing year its been. I love you!

2 comments:

CC said...

oh my goodness! How is he a year old?!
And you two are surely proud of his zoolander face I'm sure!

LT said...

Aw Flo--he is absolutely precious. I love catching up on family blogs. What a sweet way for ya'll to keep others updated--and to remember this journey in parenthood!!!